Erectile Dysfunction Help
We’ve talked about all dis-eases having an emotional component. ED not only has an emotional component, but it creates mental issues with self-worth, virility, and a feeling of general wellbeing.
Having had several male clients working with me on erectile dysfunction, I think it is important to include it in my Natural Solutions for series.
There is hope beyond the little blue pill, thankfully. I know most of my clients would rather strengthen their bodies than just mask symptoms.
Romance and sex are a vital part of most healthy relationships. When this is lacking, it isn’t only the man who suffers. This is why it is important to address health issues and correct imbalances. Marriages have been lost over this correctable disorder. Both partner’s sense of wellbeing and security can be affected.
Healthy men should have multiple erections while sleeping. This is often one of the first signs of a man’s health declining. An inability to relax and ejaculate is a sign of the body having an imbalance between the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems.
It is important to realize many medications can cause ED including blood pressure medications, antidepressants, ulcer meds, sedatives, and more. So often, we need to address other health issues to help men heal to allow them to work with their MD to stop taking the drugs that cause ED.
- Goat’s milk
- Pumpkin seeds
- Brazil nuts
- Dark, leafy greens
- 2+ tbsp Healthy Fats daily (avocados, organic butter, coconut oil, olive oil, etc), probiotics, adequate pure water (1/2 your body weight in ounces a day (100lbs = 50oz))
- AVOIDS: sugar, wheat, dairy, alcohol, allergenic foods, caffeine, meat tenderizers, soy sauce, yeast extracts, MSG, non-organic foods, gluten, tobacco, hydrogenated oils, food additives, fake sugars (especially aspartame), coffee, fried foods, refined foods, table salt, processed/canned/frozen foods.
- Vitamin D
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Emotional Release
- Energy Work
- Magnets & Polarity Therapy
- Sound and Color Therapy
- Handle the mental/emotional connection with counseling, meditation, exercise, and actively working through emotional barriers.
- Essential oils: Ginger, Goldenrod, Jasmine, Nutmeg, Sandalwod
- Cell salts: Nat Mur, Kali Phos
It can be a tricky path, but there is most definitely hope for tackling ED and achieving a healthy sexual future.
Please don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment if you need further assistance.
Also, let me know if you have any requests for natural suggestions for other health conditions!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more ED help and other information.
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.