The itching, burning, scaling, reddened skin. It is not only something that is painful to have, it is painful to look at and is mentally and emotionally traumatizing. Others have found solutions to heal themselves. These are some of the most effective suggestions.
- Juniper berry
- Sarsaparilla root
- Yellow Dock
- Roman Chamomile
Amino Acids (take with a B-complex and magnesium supplements)
- Cysteine (with vitamin C)
- Psorinum – If there is a family history of psoriasis or skin conditions, give one dose (meaning take 2 pellets) at 200C and wait to see if there is a response.
- Graphites – Rough, hard, persistent dryness of portions of the skin. Rawness in bends of limbs, groin, neck, behind ears. Eruptions that ooze sticky exudation. Unhealthy skin. May have constipation. Easily startled. Music makes cry. Apprehensive, despondent, indecisive. Fidgets. Worse at night, from warmth, during and after menstruation. Better in the dark and from wrapping up.
- Sulphur – Dry, scaly, unhealthy skin. Itching and burning that is worse from washing and scratching. Can be forgetful and have difficulty thinking. Must be busy all the time. Adults who can be childishly peevish. Irritable and depressed. Worse at rest, when standing, from the warmth in bed, from washing or bathing, in the morning (especially around 11am), at night, from alcohol, and just periodically in general. Better in dry and warm weather, when lying on the right side, and from drawing up affected limbs.
- Buttercup – not feeling “worthy” to others, or by worldly standards
- Crab Apple – feeling unclean and impure, obsessed with imperfections
- Pretty Face – feeling ugly or rejected over personal appearance, over-identification with physical appearance
- Milkweed – separation or estrangement from core Self, inability to cope with core identity
- Violet – feeling like an outsider or stranger to others
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.