Gout is painful, but with some changes, you can change the course of your health.
- Fenugreek seed
- Dandelion root
Amino Acids (take with a B-complex and magnesium supplements)
- Nat Phos – Refined people who are fearful and flush easily. They dislike being given advice even with it is well intended. Restless and fidgety despite weariness and nervous weakness.
- Hepar Sulph Calc – Fears being alone. Yells at people who treat him badly. Can be hurried, quarrelsome, and dissatisfied. Can be violent wanting to kill or set things on fire. Worse from cold air and drafts, from getting cold when undressing, from touching affected parts, and from lying on the affected side.. Better from eating, from applying warm compresses to affected parts, from being warm, and from wrapping up the head.
- Nat Sulph – Feels scorned or disgraced by a loved one. Works hard to please loved ones. Dreams about being scorned or disgraced. Worse from music, when lying on the left side, in damp weather, and in a damp basement. Better in dry weather, from pressure, and by changing position.
- Dandelion – tense, rigid, or stiff (especially in musculature); over-striving and hard-driving
- Willow – feeling resentful, inflexible, or bitter; feeling that life is unfair or that one is a victim
- Dogwood – awkward and painful awareness of the body; accident prone; emotional trauma or abuse affecting the body
- Oak – iron-willed, inflexible; over-striving beyond one’s limits
- Rock Water – rigid standards for oneself, asceticism, self-denial
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.