Grey is beautiful, but consider why you are greying.
- Fo-Ti / He Shou Wou
Amino Acids (take with a B-complex and magnesium supplements)
- Lycopodium – Melancholy. Afraid to be alone. Even little things annoy; extremely sensitive. Doesn’t want to try new things. Can be haughty and stubborn when sick. May feel a loss of self-confidence. Eats quickly. Constantly fears breaking down from stress. Apprehensive. A weak memory and confused thoughts. Often spells or writes wrong words and syllables. May not be able to read own writing. Often, there is sadness upon waking. Dreams of accidents and starts during sleep. Worse from the right to left and above downward, during 4-8pm, from heat, and while in bed. Better with motion, after midnight, from warm food and drinks, by getting cold, and from being uncovered.
- Nat Mur – Suffers greatly from grief, fright, anger, and other strong emotions. Often feels depressed and this is worse when the disease is chronic. Can be irritable and can fly into a passion over trifles. Wants to be alone to cry. Often has tears when laughing. Worse from noise, from music, in a warm room, when lying down around 10am, at the seashore, from mental exertion, from consolation, from heat, and from talking. Better from open air, from cold baths, while fasting, when lying on the right side, from pressure against the back, and from tight clothing.
- Phosphorus – There is a great lowness of spirits. Fearful, as if something is creeping out of every corner. Easily vexed. Easily startled. Overly sensitive to external impressions. The memory may be failing. There may be a dread of death when alone. The brain feels tired. Excitable and produces heat all over the body easily. Restless and fidgety. Feels worse from touch, from mental or physical exertion, in twilight, from warm food or drink, with weather changes, in the evening, during thunderstorms, or when going upstairs. Feels better in the dark, when lying on the right side, from cold food, from the cold in general, from open air, from sleep.
- Buttercup – feelings of low self-worth, self-deprecating, inability to acknowledge or experience one’s inner light and uniqueness
- Crab Apple – feeling unclean and impure, obsessed with imperfections
- Gentian – discouragement after a setback, doubt
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.