When your feet ache, your whole body is off. We are meant to move and walk over things to stimulate our feet. With our modern lives and shoes, we have lost some of that. We can still help heal our feet with some care.
Vitamins and Minerals
- B1 – can help foot pain in general
- B6 – can help general numbness in hands and feet
- Calcium and Magnesium – needed for leg and foot cramps
- Iodine – painted on a bunion after a foot soak can help it heal
- Camphor – applied externally to help relieve pain and muscular aches
- Castor Oil – foot soaks can relieve pain in the feet (soak for 30 minutes)
- Hydrangea – can help break up excess calcium in heel spurs
- Dandelion – tense, rigid, or stiff (especially in musculature); over-striving and hard-driving
- Willow – feeling resentful, inflexible, or bitter; feeling that life is unfair or that one is a victim
- Dogwood – awkward and painful awareness of the body; accident prone; emotional trauma or abuse affecting the body
- Oak – iron-willed, inflexible; over-striving beyond one’s limits
- Rock Water – rigid standards for oneself, asceticism, self-denial
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.