Read the original list of Natural Solutions for Allergies Part 1 here.
Read the original list of Natural Solutions for Allergies Part 2 here.
Allergies indicate a larger problem with your health and need to be addressed.
- Licorice Root
- Fenugreek seed
Amino Acids (take with a B-complex and magnesium supplements)
- N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Histaminum – Indicated for allergies with burning, itching, and redness.
- Apis – This is a great remedy for allergies and allergic reactions (you need a strong dose for reactions though, consult your naturopath or homeopath for more information). Think about being stung by a bee–there is stinging, redness, swelling, itching, and burning sensations, right? Well, this remedy addresses those things. Additionally, there is often whining, tearfulness, and possibly apathy and indifference. The person may be awkward and drop things readily. Symptoms are worse from any form of heat, from touch, from pressure, in the late afternoon, after sleeping, in closed and heated rooms, and on the right side. Symptoms are better in open air, from being uncovered, and from cold baths/showers.
- Allium Cepa – Sneezing, copious and watery acrid discharge, hay-fever. Hoarseness, hacking cough, tickling in larynx, oppressed breathing. Worse in the evening and in a warm room. Better in open air and in a cold room.
Unsure how to use homeopathic remedies? Check out our helpful article for tips!
- Rescue Remedy / Five-Flower Formula – panic, disorientation, loss of consciousness, in any time of stress or trauma
- Rock Rose – deep terror, fear of death, panic
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.