Coronavirus – COVID-19
It is important to restate: avoid antivirals during an active infection from COVID-19. If in doubt, just don’t take the antivirals if you have a fever.
Let’s look deeper at specifics for what I am personally doing with myself and my family and what I suggest all clients do to prepare and protect themselves.
As you all know, I firmly believe in a program tailored for YOU. However, these are good suggestions to start. Please contact me for more support.
Stay Calm and Keep Perspective
This is very important. Fear suppresses your immune system.
- Practice meditation
- Avoid reading/watching too much news (from any source)
- Consciously take deep breaths throughout the day
- Untuck your tailbone (Dr. Hartford can help with this using various therapies)
- Exercise regularly
- Get enough sleep
- Lower your blue-screen, WiFi, 5G, EMF exposure (Health Harmonized carries orgonite that can help mitigate some of this exposure)
- Get a flower blend or take some Five-Flower Formula/Rescue Remedy, Mimulus, Rock Rose, or Red Clover flower remedies
Build the Immune System
If you only do one thing (other than staying calm, that one is vital), build your immune system. I recommend simply using an herb and/or a mushroom that boosts the immune system for your blood type. You can take one or both. I highly recommend using tincture forms of these. They are easy to make (contact me and I can walk you through it). If you are going to purchase them, I recommend Elk Mountain Herbs or Herb Pharm tinctures.
- Blood Type: A – Panax Ginseng and Reishi
- Blood Type: AB – Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero) and Maitake
- Blood Type: B – Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero) and Shitake
- Blood Type: O – Astragalus and Maitake
- For all, take 1,000mg vitamin C (split into multiple doses) daily (and take more if actively sick)
Boost the DNA
If you want to go deeper, supporting and boosting your DNA is a great next step. I am offering my favorite few steps, but there may be more or less that you need specifically. We can also affect the DNA with sound therapy.
- Friendly Bacteria (bifido is especially important for yttrium)
- Iodine (I have a highly bio-available form in stock)
Support the Gut Biome and Health
If you want to take the next step for your health, supporting your gut is vital. Your immune system and secondary brain (primary by some arguments) are in your gut.
- Eat clean: Eat organic, pasture-fed food as much as possible
- Eat more fat (organic butter, coconut oil, olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds, etc)
- Eat more fermented foods
- Eat appropriately for your blood and metabolic type
Natural Remedies to Have In Your Medicine Cabinet
- Vitamin C – rose hips are a wonderful source
- Glutathione – helps escort viruses out of the body
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) – helps support glutathione and the body’s cleansing
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) – helps support glutathione’s action and also helps to remove excess mucus from the body
- Herb/Mushroom for blood type
- Homeopathic remedies (these vary by the individual, but so far Ferr Phos 30X and Gelsemium 30X are both first choices with Bryonia 30X and Eupatorium Perf 30X being second choices specific to the symptoms being shown by this coronavirus).
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.