Touch. It is so vitally important that studies have shown infants who do not receive regular, physical contact waste away and die. Unfortunately, many of us do not touch or get touched enough. Bodywork is one way to bridge this gap. But let’s not forget how important energy work is. In today’s environment, it is crucial to recognize that we are electromagnetic in nature and our physiology extends well beyond our physical bodies. Remember, Tesla said, “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Our bodies are electrical from our atoms to the energy field surrounding us. We also interact with the energy fields around us including cell phones, wifi, smart meters, and Bluetooth. Many of our physical problems start from this energetic layer and cannot be resolved until we address it.
What is offered:
- Allergy Corrections (schedule Naturopathic Bodywork)
- CranioSacral Bodywork
- Emotional Release 1 hour $95 (price includes oils)
- Energy Work
- Light & Color Therapy (Spectro-Chrome) (schedule Energy Work)
- Light Healing Touch (schedule Energy Work)
- Lymphatic Drain (schedule Naturopathic Bodywork)
- Infant & Child Massage 1/2 hour $35
- Magnets & Polarity Work (schedule Energy Work)
- Meridian Balancing (schedule Energy Work)
- Raindrop Therapy 1 hour $95 (price includes oils)
- Reflexology 1/2 hour $35
- Reiki (schedule Energy Work)
- Whole Body Tuning 2 hours $150 (price includes oils)
Length of sessions and fees:
Unless stated otherwise above, sessions are an hour long and cost $65.
I do not understand or know what something is:
For a more detailed description of services offered, please visit our Common Questions section.