Raindrop Therapy helps to bring balance to the whole being – physically, energetically, mentally, and emotionally.
What Is Raindrop Therapy?
According to Young Living’s website:
“Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique® combines unique, targeted massage and energy approaches with pure, authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. The technique, developed by Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, draws from his experience with Native American wellness traditions and provides a revolutionary means of nurturing harmony—physically, mentally, and emotionally.”
Raindrop Therapy combines aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, and moist heat to create healing and cleansing through structural and electrical alignment in the body. The purpose of the therapy is to bring total balance, help promote detoxification, and assist the body in its natural healing process.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- May Help Improve Circulation
- May Reduce Pain (especially back pain)
- May Boost Your Immune System
- May Lower Stress
- May Reduce Inflammation
- May Lower Your Toxic Load
- May Improve Your Mood & Outlook
- May Increase Relaxation
- May Balance the Body’s Electrical System
- May Aid the Body to Better Align Structure
I’VE READ RAINDROP CAN BE DANGEROUS
Anything can be dangerous–even water. You can drown in water, it can be used for torture, and you can even poison or kill yourself by drinking too much water.
Here is the thing, essential oils are medicine. They need to be respected. Using a ridiculous number of drops of an essential oil is never a good idea. As an example, one drop of lemon essential oil is considered as potent as 40 lemons.
Whenever I preform Raindrop Therapy, I am very mindful of a few things:
- I always apply a carrier oil and dilute oils.
- I always muscle test how many drops of oil to use on each individual.
- I always muscle test the oils recommended in traditional Raindrop to make sure they are what I need to use, if I need to leave some oils out, change the order, or customize the essential oils being used. I also know various Raindrop Techniques that are more tailored to individual needs.
- I always add more carrier oil as needed.
- I use great caution on children and elderly with this technique.
I do not believe every technique or therapy is for every body, but I do know how helpful Raindrop Therapy can be when used correctly and on the right people.
Is this technique something that would benefit you? Get in touch, and we can find out!
Looking for more help? Consider scheduling an appointment today! Give us a call or a text at (734) 480-8240 or click the button below.
Like what you are reading? Follow us on Facebook!
Want to be the first to know about offers, sales, and new content?
Sign up for our newsletter!