It is official! Health Harmonized now offers massage therapy. Again!! We are simply thrilled to welcome back Jesse Warren. This article celebrates him and his unique technique called The Experience and highlights the benefits of massage therapy in general.
Jesse Warren, LMT
Jesse has been working as a Licensed Massage Therapist for over three years. He studied massage at Douglas Aveda Institute after realizing he wanted to help people to heal themselves.
Jesse is a talented energy worker and has developed his own technique he calls The Experience. In The Experience, Jesse combines bodywork and energy work. Using a variety of energy techniques including chanting, crystals, sound, Reiki, and other methods as Jesse sees fit, you will have a session that works on every level of your being from the physical to the energetic. Consider trying this groundbreaking session today!
What is massage therapy?
Who can benefit from massage therapy?
Almost everyone can benefit from massage therapy. We live in a society where touch is sorely lacking for many people, and we see the increased dis-ease this has caused. With that said, there are times when massage therapy may not be advisable.
Massage Therapy is contraindicated for anyone who has:
- A recent injury or broken bone (if the area can be avoided, massage is not contraindicated)
- During an active, infectious disease
- When you are nauseated
- For persons on kidney or liver drugs (please bring a release from your medical doctor if you would like massage and take any of these)
- For persons on certain other medications like painkillers, anticoagulants, anti-inflammatories, drugs that affect pain sensation, drugs that change the muscle tone, drugs that limit reflex actions, drugs that alter your personality, etc (please bring a release form your medical doctor if you would like massage and take any of these)
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
This is a short list of things massage therapy may help improve:
- Migraine / Headaches
- Muscle Spasms
- Loss of flexibility and range of motion
- Limited motion
- Lymph movement, lymph congestion
- Tension-related conditions
- Promotes faster healing of soft tissue injuries
- Swelling, inflammation, edema
- Improved posture
- Healthier skin
- Lowered anxiety
- Greater mind-body connection
- A feeling of wellbeing
- And more…
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more!
Note: Everything here is for information only. This is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Seek a qualified medical professional.