For the current coronavirus, please follow our article about Coronavirus for the latest information as we get it.
Currently, if you think you have an active viral infection that may be the coronavirus, do NOT use antivirals during the infection. Complications can arise.
- 1.5 cups elderberries
- 3/4 cup elderflowers
- 1/4 cup mullein
- 2 large pieces reishi mushroom broken into pieces
- 1 small piece shitake or maitake mushrooms broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup echinacea root shredded
- 1/4 cup rosehips
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp juniper berries
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 2 tsp cardamom powdered
- 3 inch ginger root chopped
- 1 lemon's peel
- vodka 100 proof enough to cover all the ingredients by a couple of inches
- Place all ingredients into a jar.
- Cover with vodka by at least a couple of inches.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Shake daily. Allow to steep for at least 2 weeks. For better results, start your tincture on a new moon and decant on the full moon.
- Store decanted tincture in a cool, dark place. Take several drops to a dropperful daily to help boost your immune system. Do not use this for a long term. It is best used for a month on and a month off or used during illnesses.